Friday 25 December 2015

Day 1 (Panvel to Indapur ) 92 kilometres

BON VOYAGE
24 December 2015


Started early in the morning today. Many people came to see me go. To say farewell. To say bon voyage.
Your support is My Motivation
Few of them accompanied me further.  We all had breakfast at kharpada. Dad came along for few more miles and left. But his words were repeating in my mind and they will for next 21 days. They will tell me to look back while leaving. They will tell me to greet people like he alwys does.

Cycling at my own pace was fun but pressure too. Reached nagothane at 12. Had some lunch at hotel ruchi. Riding alone was a different experience. After riding for 5 hours and 30 minuets reached indapur at 4 o'clock.
Mr. & Mrs. AAKAR ;)
Staying at aakar arts with Mr & Mrs. Kulkarni.

Now on my way to bed but there won't be any dreams tonight, as i am living one already.

No comments:

Post a Comment