Monday 28 December 2015

Day 5 (Talere to Madure) 95 kilometres

Coffee kafi strong thi !
28 December 2015

Went to sleep late yesterday so started the ride a little later than usual, at around 7:15 am.
Today's road was mostly flat. Reached Kankavali at 8:45 am and had breakfast.
Since I hadn't slept much the previous night, I was taking 'mini -naps' while riding So took a much needed caffeine break - good old reliable KAFI!
Instantly was rejuvenated - set forth to continue the ride - Coffee kafi strong thi !
With this boost reached kudal at 12:30 pm
 
where I had lunch.
Patience

From here on had to reach Madure.
The sun was coming on strong. 
After a few kilometres I came across Sawantwadi bypass.

After taking the bypass I completed the next stretch of 18 kilometres in one go primarily because there was nothing to provide shade (realize the imp of a trees in instances like these!). the stretch took a toll on me as felt slightly tired after completing it.
 
To reach Madure needed to take a right from Khamdev Fata. From here it was as if I was in one of those video games wherein you have to make the character take endless lefts and rights to make it reach its destination!
Finally after 5-6 (ONLY ) turns I got to my destination!

Today ill be staying at the Walawalkars'. 
Though the sun did reduce my speed considerably, the day was good.

              I'll Just Have a Cup of Coffee

 

2 comments:

  1. Take breakfast, lunch, dinner, rest , and sleep sufficiently and in time too. Hya sarvankade durlaksh karu nako

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take breakfast, lunch, dinner, rest , and sleep sufficiently and in time too. Hya sarvankade durlaksh karu nako

    ReplyDelete