Wednesday 30 December 2015

Day 7 ( Margao to Sadashivgad ) 65 Kilometres

I'm in ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ
30 December 2015



Today got up early packed my stuff and started cycling at 6:35
Today again a day of climbs and descents thus my speed reduced as I rode on further.
Had to suffice on my food stash for breakfast today because being on the outskirts nothing opens till 9:30
So I stopped at a bus stop and crunched down an apple and some biscuits and then left
Arrived at Canacona at 10:30
Here I gobbled up an amlet pav and drank kafi


On the way to Canacona I hit a 4km ghat which was lined with trees thus giving ample shade and made the ride pleasant 
The road beyond Canacona was with the sun beating down but thankfully after a few ups and downs I hit a nice stretch - a grass road with shade on both sides and quaint little houses whose compounds were decked with Christmas decorations 
After this lovely ride again hit a dry patch for 16kms - sun no shade 
The last 6-7 kms encountered strong headwinds which made pedalling difficult so had to put in a lot of effort and strength but finally reached my destination - Sadashivgad 7 kms before Karwar 
I'll be residing with Mr and Mrs Kadam today 

Also entered state no. 3 - Karnataka (KA)
Clicked a photo at the check post demarcating the Goa-KA border

Margao railway girl employees ....had amazing time ..!


1 comment:

  1. ಪ್ರಯಾಣ ಸುಖಕರವಾಗಿರಲಿ ಹೋಗಿ ಬನ್ನಿ
    (Bon voyage in Kannada)

    ReplyDelete